Things have been quiet around here this week, but that’s because I’ve been busily working on updating the look and feel of Living in Flux. There are still some small details that need to be updated, but the big stuff is done and shiny and new.
Keep your eye out for additional updates in the coming weeks.
As for reads from the Internet, this was a good week! Here are some good reads to get you through Friday:
- Alexis Grant recently wrote about how it’s never too late to create the life you want. That’s what living in flux is all about.
- Bill Gates is kicking ass and taking names… of diseases. The Gates Foundation is currently working to eradicate polio worldwide by 2018 and is then planning to move on to measles and malaria. Rock on.
- A guest post by Paul Angone over at Life After College lists out 7 habits of highly miserable twenty-somethings. Twenty-somethings: don’t do these things!
- What kind of effect can peer pressure have on your finances? WiseBread asks just this and provides tips for overcoming peer pressure, maintaining your frugal lifestyle and still having a social life.
- In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, Anna over at And Then We Saved rounded up a list of 11 best posts about love and money.
Have a great weekend!