You can’t control what life throws at you, but you can control what you throw at life. When done right, goals give us direction and a path to move forward. Here, I share my goals and general tactics to help you create your own so that you can achieve what you want, whether it’s paying off your student loans or something else completely!
Goals I’ve Made For Myself
Every year, and occasionally throughout the year, I make a set of goals for myself. Here are some of the posts where I’ve outlined my goals.
- 10 Goals for 2013
- Better Late Than Never: My 2013 Goals Wrap-up
- 26 New Things to Do While I’m 26
- New Year, New Directions: Goals for 2014
I like to take a little bit of time at the end of every year to look back at how things went. In each review post, I cover what did and didn’t go well as well.
On Creating & Achieving Goals
The following posts talk about goals in general and different topics relating to creating and achieving them.
- Creating SMART Goals
- 5 Reasons You Should Have a Life List, Bucket List, or Flux List
- Why It’s Okay to Fail to Achieve Goals
- 5 Reasons You Should Have a Life List, Bucket List or Flux List