Hello, people of the Internet! It’s been a very very very long time, but we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming. At least for monthly reviews, that is.
August & September Highlights
As you all know, things have been crazy around here with moving, Eurotripping and getting back and settled, so here’s a review of both August and September! Here are some of my favorite from the last two months:
- Moving and packing ain’t easy. It’s even less easy when you’re trying to combine two households. Post-move I shared some tips for moving in with someone else easier and less stressful.
- Color Runs are all the rage it seems. We’re ending the Color Run season, but in case you have one coming up in the next couple of weeks, the first-timer’s guide to running in a color run should be a good read for you.
- Since I’ve been in Rochester, I’ve been working remotely from home. It’s been an exciting adventure so far and I shared my initial impressions of working remotely from home in August.
- Fall is officially here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t pretend it’s still summer. Try making some homemade peach ice cream to reminisce and look forward to next summer!
Living in Flux News
I feel like a broken record, but now that I’m back, I’m going to be getting back into the swing of posting more. Expect some fun posts about Europe! About DIY! About career! About money! I’m also hoping to get back in the swing of weekly From the Internet posts. It’s a new season (as of last week), so it’s a time to start fresh with posting again.
I’m actually going to take a pass at review August’s monthly goals. It’s been so long that it’s time to start fresh! That said, let’s look at October’s goals:
- Finish painting all rooms in the house (only 2 left!).
- Join the gym.
- Finish putting up decorations/wall ornaments around the house.
- Go for a bike ride along the Erie Canal.
What have you been up to the last two months? Have any fun goals for October?